Do you want your business to have limitless potential so you can help more people while working less? Course creation might be your next big pivot. But don’t be fooled into thinking that once you create a course, you’re done working! There is a lot more that goes into creating a successful (and helpful!) course, and today’s guest is busting the myths surrounding it.
In this episode, I am talking to Louise Henry, an online entrepreneur and educator on a mission to empower other entrepreneurs to grow their online businesses by making tech super manageable and not quite as overwhelming. Louise transitioned her entire business model from a service-based tech VA to course creation master.
Today, we’re diving into all things course creation, including what’s worked and what hasn’t, and how to use courses to scale your business.
In this episode, we cover…
- Why courses are a sexy illusion
- The reason courses aren’t really that passive
- Three places where you spend the most time after you’ve created a course
- What a solid foundation for a successful course looks like
- How the experience inside the course adds value to your brand
- How to simplify your funnel if you’re just starting out
Connect with Louise:
Creating Your Online Course YouTube Series
Free roadmaps (for Asana, Squarespace, and Kartra)
“Courses are definitely not fully passive. We think that they are going to be, but they’re still a lot of work as well.” Louise Henry
“So it’s not just you sharing all your knowledge, it’s sharing exactly what they need to know, and in the correct order in order to achieve the result that they want.” Louse Henry
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is OPEN for enrollment! Get access right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
Like this episode? Pin it!