A team is there to support your back end and help you scale your business to that six and seven-figure mark. But if you’ve copy and pasted what other business owners have done with their own teams, you’re probably not seeing the same results. There’s a reason for that.
Scaling to those bigger income goals involves many moving pieces –and one of the most important pieces includes building a supportive team that fits you and your business.
In this episode, I am talking about how to create a sustainable and scalable business model using the most supportive resource out there –your team! The teams running those six and seven-figure businesses behind the scenes aren’t talked about enough. So I want to shed some light on what my own team looks like in 2021, mistakes I’ve made in hiring, what my team structure looks like, and why it’s important to figure what type of people you want on your team, plus so much more!
In this episode, we cover…
- How to choose the right dynamic and structure for your team
- Finding the gap in your team and filling it
- Building a core team that’s very involved in your business
- My biggest hiring mistakes
- The pros and cons of hiring full time versus contractor roles
“The number one thing that you have to do as a business owner is adapt. You’re not always going to see it, you can’t always plan for it. But you always have to be open to it.” Amanda Kolbye
“Get to that really confident core place of knowing you and how you operate in your vision. That is the only place to be making these types of decisions to scale to hire your team to restructure offers.” Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is OPEN for enrollment! Get access right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
Like this episode? Pin it!