Having a solid brand can set you apart from your competitors, and it plays a significant role in attracting your ideal clients, so what makes a brand powerful? That’s what today’s episode is all about. I am bringing on past LBB students who now run thriving businesses to discuss branding.
In this episode, we will compare, and dive into examples of how different women have built compelling brands and what that looks like in so many different ways. We discuss the brand reputation, finding your uniqueness, and uncovering your brand mission.
Join the free How-to Scale to 5k Months MASTERCLASS
In this episode, we cover…
- Brand Reputation
- Standing out as a brand and attracting the right people
- How to uncover your brand mission
- Finding your uniqueness
- LLB – Building the foundations
“being real means being vulnerable, and being able to show other people like, I am both very smart and completely lost most of the time. You know, I am both very professional and a mess. And so it’s scary to let people see that slide. But like I said, the more you open up, and you show everybody that that is a real part of life, the more that they can relate to you and they relate to your brand, and your people come and find you because they trust you.”
“I think like literally turning to the people around you, who know you like whether it’s family, friends, even past clients and asking like, what they think of you, or what they first think of when they think of you and your brand, or your personality.”
“I think just kind of taking a step back and being like, oh, like what could I show kind of behind the scenes or to my audience to get to know me a little bit more for me, and then you’ll start to develop a brand kind of more naturally.”
Connect with Lily, Lizzie Clark
Connect with Ly Thuy
Ly Thuy‘s Instagram
Ly Thuy’s Website
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Find my latest youtube videos HERE
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist
LISTEN TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE PODCAST!