After a couple of intense years involving travel bans, isolations, and everything in between, people are craving in-person connection more than ever! In 2022 we will see a lot more retreats involved in masterminds, offer suites and programs as entrepreneurs begin to jump on board this idea of infusing more in-person connection into their business and brand.
Today’s episode is an enjoyable conversation with two special guests, Victoria Franca & Hannah Nieves, all about the nitty-gritty details of planning successful retreats. We discuss everything from the brainstorming process to pricing your retreat to creating a rejuvenating experience and environment right from the beginning.
In this episode, we cover…
- How to start the planning process
- Creating a rejuvenating environment
- Brainstorming & planning the event
- Planning the pricing of a retreat
- Tips for preparing a successful retreat
“I think it comes down to the small details of when people actually come to the retreat itself. It’s really this embodied experience. So whether you’re doing this as a standalone retreat for your business or thinking about incorporating it into your mastermind, it’s the embodiment thing that you’re working on. for example, if it’s business and wellness, it’s infusing that into your mastermind. Maybe it’s more along with the travel and adventure element as well. It’s really I think, just defining what it means for your brand.”
“I think if we think about luxury settings and luxury, hospitality, it starts from that moment you book the experience. So a retreat is not an event; it’s an experience. It’s really important that it starts the moment you sign up for it and that you are wowed by that initial moment.”
Connect with Hannah & Victoria
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist
LISTEN TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE PODCAST!