In the world of entrepreneurship, ideas around building authority and becoming a CEO are spoken about right from the beginning; we almost glorify these ideas before we even think about what this means for us as business owners. There is a critical skill that ties in with entrepreneurship and becoming a CEO that has not spoken about enough in this space, and that is Leadership. In this episode, I am chatting with leadership expert; Tomasha Suber.
Tomasha Suber helps female business owners master their Leadership, learn how to leverage their roles, and ultimately infuse luxury into their lifestyle, utilizing the skills they currently have. In this episode, we are diving into all things leadership, Tomasha shares with us what it really means to be a leader, how to embody and take on being a leader of yourself, your team, clients and lead a successful lifestyle
In this episode, we cover…
- Leadership development
- The ability to influence other people
- Receiving feedback from your clients and team
- Making decisions as a leader
- Learning more about who you are and how to work with your strengths
“feedback is to be used; not to be owned, whether it’s from a client or team member, we should be utilizing the feedback more and more and more.”
“Leadership is about the actions that you take, regardless of what is right, regardless of what people see, or what you think people know. “
“When it comes to authority – I think when I think about a leader, I think about someone who is not just an action taker, but who is very good at being able to make decisions. And this is a huge thing that I’ve noticed with people is that everyone wants to talk about the people who take action.”
Connect with Tomasha:
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist