I’m back again and ready to drop some HAWT tips for turning up the heat on your Instagram visibility.
What’s visibility, I hear you ask? Well, this dang thing called the Instagram algorithm means we’re all fighting to get eyeballs on our stuff. Improving your visibility is simply the act of doing little things that push you higher up that news feed and right into people’s IG stories flicks.
As an online biz coach who gets 95% of her leads from Instagram, I’ve learned a thing or 10 about giving your profile the good stuff. Give these tips a try and watch the eyeballs come racing in!
1. Mini-trainings! Ok, I’ve preached this one before but it’s because it’s so goddamn good!
Over on my IG you’ll find trainings on:
This kind of content proves to potential clients that you know what you’re talking about, you’re always leading with value and you’re a trustworthy source.
Think about the most commonly asked questions your clients or customers hit you with and create short, manageable trainings on those topics. Speak directly to your ideal clients about the stuff you already know they care about! Don’t forget to create a highlight for each one and refer back to your training vault whenever you can!
2. Consistency is playing the numbers game, but playing it well.
Simply get online more often. Post daily, engage regularly, DM with gusto and get on stories as often as possible. Just like SEO on a website, IG favours new content and consistent posters. Now, this doesn’t mean just posting any old thing! The only way to be consistent is to plan ahead – trying to think of great content on the go is a draaain. Plan ahead, pre-record and schedule posts if you need to, just make sure everything you put out there is quality over quantity.
3. Shareable content leverages other people’s audiences.
Whether it’s a giveaway, an awesome quote or jumping into collaborations with fellow biz owners, utilize other people’s audiences too! Creating shareable content allows you to get your message out there without a huge amount of effort. Again, think about your ideal client. What kind of quotes or advice do they like? If you were hosting a giveaway, what would your ideal client like to win? What would create a positive impact on their life of business?
Not to sound like a broken record, but…good quality content will always be queen and a consistent presence will help to amplify it. However, do not hide behind content…
Vulnerability = visibility. Show your face!
For most of the business owners I come across, they’re not showing up because they are…
- Lacking clarity – they don’t know who they are or what their mission is, or they don’t know who they’re speaking to. This boils down to defining your personal brand, go back to basics and build up your own avatar.
- They fear being criticized or ignored – if you’re truly vulnerable about something, people will respond positively. We love to help, we love to feel connected through mutual pain. So don’t be scared to share yours.
- Giving away their power to the opinions of others – the only way to get away from this is to be truly passionate about what you’re doing. Passion is infectious! If it’s coming across that you honestly truly care about your service… people will see that and appreciate you for it.
🌟Ready to step up your visibility game and get gain 100+ ideal client followers EVERY WEEK?!?!🌟